Looking for a way to satisfy your chocolate cravings? This Sugar Free Hot Chocolate recipe is great way to indulge your sweet tooth. Add a swirl of homemade whipped cream and enjoy this rich and creamy hot drink for breakfast or dessert.
When the weather turns chilly, a cup of hot chocolate is a delicious way to warm up. Unfortunately, most store bought hot chocolate mixes or packets are loaded with sugars and artificial ingredients.
That's why we decided to make a homemade hot chocolate recipe that was made with natural sweeteners and real ingredients. It's actually easy to do in minutes and costs less money.
If you are watching your sugar and carb intake, ditch those instant packets and make our low carb hot chocolate. It's delicious, and allows you to control the ingredients.
Why You Will Love It
- It is dairy free, sugar free, and low carb.
- You do not need any fancy tools to make it.
- Save time and money by making it at home.
- Ready to enjoy in less than 5 minutes.
- It has a great chocolate flavor, just like regular hot cocoa.
- Easy to customize with different flavors.