These Buffalo Chicken Low Carb Nachos are keto friendly and high in flavor. This lean and green appetizer proves you don't need chips to enjoy a plate of delicious nachos.[feast_advanced_jump_to]
Nachos and buffalo chicken dip are two of our favorite snacks to serve for game day parties. Unfortunately these foods are loaded with carbs. So, in order to still eat these foods more often, we have been finding ways to make healthier versions of our favorite appetizers.
Buffalo chicken is easy to add to low carb and keto friendly recipes. Some of our favorite ways to eat it is in a healthy chicken wrap or on buffalo chicken pizza using a cauliflower crust.
But what about nachos? Is there a way make everyone's favorite party food into a delicious low carb appetizer? ABSOLUTELY!
Why You Will Like Mini Pepper Nachos
For these low carb nachos, we combined that great buffalo chicken flavor with mini bell peppers to make a healthier version of classic nachos.
- Using bell peppers makes the nachos low carb and gluten free.
- Great way to eat more veggies in a day!
- Serve the lean and green recipe as a snack, appetizer, or meal.
- Easy to make in the oven or air fryer in under 30 minutes.
- Has the crunch and cheesy goodness of loaded nachos without extra carbs.