These quick and easy Two Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies with applesauce are the perfect treat for fall. With no added sugars or bananas, they're a healthy way to satisfy your cookie cravings.
Although I love eating healthy dinners, I struggle to give up desserts. Eating healthy or cutting sugar is tough, especially when satisfying your sweet tooth.
Making treats like protein jello, protein frosted lemonade, and oatmeal cookies has helped me keep those sugar cravings in check. Did you know you could make a healthy oatmeal cookie with just two basic ingredients?
Most cookies contain unhealthy fats, sugars, and flour that do not promote nutrition. So, we have developed a better option for a guilt-free snack. The great thing is that these wholesome cookies allow you to indulge in a healthy dessert without compromising your goals.
Why Make These Oatmeal Cookies
If you're a fan of quick, easy, and healthy snacks, you are in for a treat! This tasty recipe for 2-ingredient oatmeal cookies takes very little work, and they have no added sugar. You heard that right - just two ingredients and you'll have a batch of delicious, guilt-free cookies ready to enjoy in under 30 minutes.
- Easy to make with simple ingredients. All you need is oats, applesauce, and a large bowl.
- They taste more like baked oatmeal. Since these do not taste like traditional cookies, they are an excellent option for breakfast, an afternoon snack, or any time of the day.
- You have complete control of the ingredients. Making healthy cookies at home allows you to avoid refined sugar and preservatives.
- These are a low-calorie treat. Without any extras added, each cookie is only 60 calories.
- Allergy Friendly. If you have dietary restrictions, these cookies are vegan, dairy-free, nut-free, and gluten-free.